General Conditions for Car Rental
The lessee declares to receive the vehicle stated on the present contract in perfect conditions and equipped with all the accessories mentioned on the obverse. Furthermore, the lessee declares in the personal circumstances and address stated on the obverse is true.
It is strictly forbidden to the lessee:
- To use the vehicle for the paid transport of persons or goods.
- To use the vehicle for pushing or towing other vehicles.
- To participate with the vehicle in sport if events or competitions, of to use it out of the public asphalted roads.
- To drive the vehicle under the influence of alcoholic drinks, drugs or narcotics.
- To drive the vehicle other person than the authorized one on the contract.
- To manipulate mechanical items of the vehicle by the lessee himself or through other persons, including garages.
- Driving on roads or streets not marked or closed to traffic. Up
Vehicles can only circulate in COMUNIDAD AUTONÓMA DE ANDALUCÍA, unless expressly authorized by the lessor, which, if applicable, is reflected in the contract.
The vehicle will be returned in the place and date stated on the contract. A delay of more than 60 minutes authorises the lessor to charge the lessee with one extra day. After 24 hours of the stated date to return the vehicle, the lessor could take away the vehicle from the lessee, as well as initiate the appropriate legal actions for its recovery.
Each day that exceeds the period until the vehicle recovery is contracted, it will be claimed according to the rates of the leasing company, excluding the discounts that the lessee would have enjoyed for the contracted period. Up
Further to the price started on the contract, the lessee binds over himself to pay for::
- Missing tools and accessories.
- Fines and penalties due to traffic infringements, rules and decrees as well as tow away services and stays at the deposits on the same cases
- The consumed fuel and tow services charges of the vehicle to be returned to the offices of the company due to abandonment or other reasons attributed to the lessee
- Damages caused to the vehicle, whatsoever the reason could be, in the case of the lessee non fulfilment or the prohibitions stated in the above mentioned POINT1 or if the damagesare due to negligence or grave fault of the lessee.
- In any case, the lessee would be obliged to pay for the days the vehicle would be retrained by the judicial or traffic authorities. Those days would be paid in accordance with the official rates of the company and in a subsidiary way, in accordance with the daily price agreed in the present contract.
- The kilometers traveled outside of COMUNIDAD AUTONÓMA DE ANDALUCÍA will be charged according to the current rate. Except prior agreement. Up
In case of accident, the lessee binds over himself to obtain the full dates of the rest of vehicles involved in the accident and the dates of the driver, asking for the presence of the authority agents. Up
The lessor would not reimburse the lessee for any expenses corresponding to repairs made to the vehicle and which would have not been earlier approved or authorized. Up
Given that the leased vehicle has been conveniently reviewed before its delivery, the lessor is exempt from any liability arising from accidental breakdown, leaving the parties free to resolve and/or rescind the contract in the event of the event. Up
The lessor will require as a guarantee of the fulfilment of the obligations assumed by the lessee, that the latter make a cash deposit or authorize the charge of the amount of the guarantee on his credit card, unless expressly agreed otherwise. Up
The Insurance agreed by the lessor, covers the lessee and the named and authorized drivers stated in the present contract against civil liability (damages caused to third persons) for an UNLIMITED amount. The insurance will not consider third persons the conjugal partner, ancestors, descendants, brothers or family of the lessee or named driver, as well as his business partner or other persons that they would have in relation of salary or dependence.
The following are expressly excluded from the insurance:
- Lost, robbery or damages caused to goods or objects transported in the hired vehicle.
- Damage to the interior of the vehicle, upholstery, glove box and interior accessories
- Damage to screens due to adhering objects, mobile, gps…
- Damage caused to the clutch and gearbox.
- Refuelling error
- Water inlets in the vehicle.
He lessee responsibility concerning the damages caused to the hired vehicle is fully covered in case of robbery and fire, and limited to the excess amount stated on the actual rates in case of accident, this, subject to the its negotiation and payment of the prime according to the rates, and the signature of the present contract is an indispensable requirement for it.
The client authorizes to the lessor to charge the costs caused by the breakdowns, damages or losses described above. Up
The responsibility would be jointly in the case the vehicle user would contract himself on behalf an entity or company. Up
In observance to what is stated in The Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th. December, concerning Data Protection and its development Regulations, OFICINAS TEATINOS MALAGA S.L., informs that personal details provided through by you in the undersigned rental agreement, will be kept in a file and computerised with the purpose of the sending of marketing messages by electronic mail, in the strict terms included in current Legal Conditions. The consent can be revoked through the mechanisms laid down for the exercise of the right of access, rectification or erasure, and blocking of personal information. Customer will have to fill in all spaces of the agreement attached with truthful, accurate and up-to-date information, except for those which were indicated or naturally optional. In case of not providing the needed information, OFICINAS TEATINOS MALAGA S.L., will be allowed to refuse the hiring request. The data obtained will not transferred to the others persons, company or organization, with the exception of the cars hired inside Airports or from passengers who ask for a car at the airport or the surrounding area, cases in which AENA will be informed with countable and statistical purposes. Equally, we would like to inform you will be able to exercise the rights of access, rectification or erasure, and blocking through the following days:
- - Personally, in any of our offices.
- - Through written communication with a copy of an identifying document addressed to: OFICINAS TEATINOS MALAGA S.L., Camino Guadalmar a la Loma, 22, 29004 Málaga.
Likewise, the client also expressly assumes and gives his consent for the rented vehicle to be controlled geo-positionally. Up
The client, whatsoever his nationality could be, states to have read and strictly accepts all the conditions of the Contract and, renouncing to his own jurisdiction, for all the matters that could come out from the agreement of the abovementioned rules, strictly submit to the jurisdiction of the contract place, which is Malaga Court and Spanish Legislation. Up